vendredi 7 mai 2010

Our Concortel Hotel Event





Well, yesterday was the big day for me, my first event here in Paris - and what fun it was! we had lots of people all through the day and showed lots of new things, from knitted jewelry chains studded with stones and beads to feather necklaces and earrings to necklace, bracelet and earring sets of semi-precious stones. We showed our books and artwork, too. You'll be able to see some of the festivities on my next video show on YouTube, just look for my channel, Desiree de Rabbitt. And I'd like to mention that the hotel staff was as helpful and couteous as they could be and made all our guests feel welcome and at home. I've put several pictures up of me greeting our friends, I love all social occasions!

And speaking of social occasions, tomorrow night I'm invited to a party in the 6th with lots of friends which I'm looking forward to, and then on Sunday and Monday I'm going to be at the Georges V art show at the American Cathedral on Av. Georges V - we'll be sure to take lots of pictures so you can see them, and video too for my new video show.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire