jeudi 29 avril 2010

Café Blanc















Bonjour, mes amis - here I am in front of Café Blanc on rue François 1er in the 8th arrondissement - part of the Courrèges boutique here - this is another favorite place of mine, you can have a little refreshments while watching all the passersby, and very chic passersby they are! I love to look at all the beautiful clothes and the beautiful people, and quite a few of them say hello to me, too!

And I have to tell you the most wonderful thing that happened the other day when we were there - my family was sitting having a little espresso when the girls who work there came out and gave me my own beautiful little salad - gorgeous fresh greens, each leaf I'm sure was their own personal choice and served very attractively - well, we took video of this too which we'll put on our new Youtube video show of my adventures in Paris - bisous to one and all, D!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire