vendredi 16 avril 2010

I Go To Church


You know, I am so grateful that I have a human family who not only keeps me in good health, well-fed and entertained, but also takes care of my spiritual needs as well. I mean, contact with the Universe is the secret of my success, not to mention the source of my ubiquitously understood and globally mentioned state of cuteness, so I like to take the time to meditate and express my thanks routinely.

So, today we went to one of the oldest standing churches in Paris, the abbey church of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6ème arrondissement. Just how many rabbits do you think in its nearly 1000 years of history have entered into its sanctuary? Well, I didn't see any point in, you'll pardon the expression, pussyfooting around, so i just went right in and sat myself down. And it was a very rewarding experience, regardless of what the lady in the big hat thought when she cast her eyes on me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire