samedi 10 avril 2010

Paris comme je le vois

Bonjour, and bienvenue! Today is a historic day, the first day of my blog. I happen to be a rabbit, a rabbit named Dovima de Rabbitt and I have seen more of Paris than any other rabbit in the world! Paris is an enchanting city, and I happen to be an enchanting rabbit (as you may have surmised from looking at my picture). A rabbit, as you may know, is one of the signs of the oriental zodiac; as such, we love good food and good times, and we have a keen aestheic sense of beauty. That is why I feel so at home in Paris, so much a part of the very fabric of the city! And so this blog, Paris comme je le vois, is going to follow my adventures all over the city Today is an absolutely sumptuous day in Paris-warm, sunny, gorgeous! So many things to do, so many choices to make!



Yesterday we went to Fouquet's on the Champs Elysées for un petit café; we probably won't do that again today. It would be perfect for an afternoon on Montmartre, and the view of the
entire city will be gorgeous! Or it may be fun to go to Saint-Germain-des-Prés to look at the art galleries and little shops, and I may stop in to light a candle in the old abbey church. If we do that, I can ride on the RER, which I have never done before, that would be a new adventure!




Whatever I do, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share and have fun with, so right after I give my lovely fur coat a thorough going-over to make sure I'm well-groomed for the day, we're all heading out to carpe diem!






à bientôt, D.

1 commentaire: